News AVR Projects
- Sun Feb 03 2013, 02:06 AM
This project is an extention to previously uploaded "GSM Controlled Robot". Earlier project was only designed to be controlled using a mobile or GSM device whereas this project extends the control capabilities to custom designed RF Remote and A glove with Accelerometer.
This project is devided into two sections
1. Control/Encoder unit
2. Robot Unit
Control unit uses 433Mhz RF modules for sending control data to robot. Control unit receives data from either remote or an accelerometer module. Robot unit is actually the receving device which can receive data from either gsm device or RF recevier. Both RF reciever and GSM device send same kind of signals to control motors.
Control/encoder unit uses 8051 controller and its code is written in assembly whereas Robot unit uses AVR microcontroller, its source is written in C language. If you have already built the old GSM controlled robot then upgrading to this version of robot will not be difficult at all.
I have also added original project report came with GSM controlled robot, You can add more information in this project report to complete final report.
Here are working videos of project:
Multicontrol Robot - Control by Acclerometer
Multicontrol Robot - Control By Remote
Click download link below to download this project:
Multicontrol Robot - Control by GSM, Remote or Acclerometer
I would like to thank Gaurav Khadasane for submitting this project we would like to see more projects from you.
No messages yet.
- Automatic Railway Gate Control by: Nimar & Pawandeep Kaur in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 31 2018, 07:17 AM
- Yet Another DTMF Controlled Robot by: Parambir, Harman, Pragati, shikha, Manpreet in: 8051 Projects
Fri May 19 2017, 09:15 AM
- Simple 3 Digit Temperature Meter by: Rakesh Suthar in: PIC Projects
Sat Jul 05 2014, 06:15 AM
- Electronic Voting machine with Managed Control Unit (Project Report Included) by: Shivani, Geetika Gupta, Vibhore Aggarwal, Megha Singh in: 8051 Projects
Sat May 17 2014, 02:16 PM
- LED Scrolling message Display using 8051 by: Pratik Suthar in: 8051 Projects
Thu May 08 2014, 10:58 AM
- Pure Sine Wave Inverter Using Atmel 89S2051 by: ExperimenterUK
Thu Jan 07 2021, 12:54 PM
- Pure Sine Wave Inverter Using Atmel 89S2051 by: MUNIKOJR
Wed Jan 06 2021, 06:36 AM
- Frequency Counter using AT89C2051 and LCD (Assembly) by: ExperimenterUK
Mon Nov 23 2020, 02:40 PM
- Frequency Counter using AT89C2051 and LCD (Assembly) by: Auden
Mon Nov 23 2020, 08:43 AM
- Frequency Counter using AT89C2051 and LCD (Assembly) by: Chinh 299
Sat Jun 13 2020, 01:18 PM
Thu Jun 25 2020, 03:46 PM
Mon Jun 22 2020, 03:03 PM
Tue Jun 16 2020, 05:10 PM
Sat Jun 13 2020, 09:43 PM
Thu May 21 2020, 12:44 PM
Thu May 21 2020, 01:28 AM
Wed May 20 2020, 07:05 PM
Wed May 20 2020, 11:52 AM
variable resistor optical fiber tutorial PIC bootloader working Embedded Software Development with C speech synthesis one wire 8051 Hands-On ZigBee rotary UPS systems and battery selection pulse width modulation 8051 cpin LPC2378 timer0 code example tools internet addons virtual server router 8051 remote car inconvenience complex SoCs Advanced ASIC Chip Synthesis Using Synopsys isp programmer embedded robotics